Re: Bookbinding in California

If you venture up to the San Francisco Area, the San Francisco Center for
the Book and the Hand Bookbinders of California both offer classes in
bookbinding at the Center. I will send you a schedule, but you may also
call us at 415-565-0545 for more information. We also have a list of
teachers who provide individual instruction (including some in the South
Bay area)

Good luck.

        <><><><Mary Austin