[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Kathleen Wouters <kathleen.wouters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:38:06 EST
- Message-id: <199706091152.EAA18750@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thank you for your message of 05/19/97. As I am on Internet through
my daughter I am a bit late in answering. My apologies. Anyhow, I am
under the impression that that American clients are prepared to pay
more for a bookbinding than Belgian clients. As you do I try to
figure it out each time , but sometimes you have unexpected problems
with a book and expensive delays.
With a friend bookbinder I have started "timing" several types of
binding and it nearly always takes longer than expected. I am still
looking out for preferably up-to-date detailed price lists. Hello !
Ghislaine Peleman (via e-mail : Kathleen.Wouters@xxxxxxxxxx)