Re: Donations for GBW Auction

At 03:03 PM 6/9/97 -0400, you wrote:

>In the meantime, I am organizing the "Second Annual Auction" in conjunction
>with the conference, which means that the time has come for me to begin
>begging for donations to the auction.  Last year we received dozens and
>dozens of wonderful contributions and hope everyone will be as generous this
>year (remember that GBW is a not-for-profit organization and therefore your
>contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law).

Do you suppose there would be any interest in copies of Bernard Breslauer's
catalog of his early 1980s exhibition in Brussels at the Bibliotheca
Wittockiana, called _Bibliotheca Bibliograhica Breslaueriana_? We sell
copies for $32.50 list. I'd be happy to donate six copies if you think you
can use them for the auction sale--or just one, if it's awkward to deal in
multiple copies of the same thing: whatever.

Let me know! -tb

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx