Re: Bone folders

  I can attest to the value of Jim Croft's bonefolders.  I have several
which are
    1) beautiful tools -- even if you never used one, it would be worth
having just to look at, especially the wooden ones he makes
    2) essential for some things -- what else will do?  I was doing some
very small vellum tips a couple days ago for which a Croft "barbie" is
just great.  These are the tiny folders made from elk rib bone.

 Dorothy Africa