Re: Bone folders

        The traditional Asian folder/creaser is made from bamboo. I've had trouble
finding bamboo of sufficiently large diameter. My best strategy so far is
to find an Asian grocery store and buy a kitchen utensil with a broad
bamboo handle, cut off the handle and make the folder. They're very
comfortable to the hand, though they do require sharpening now and then.

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)