New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server (June to date)

17 new catalogs, lists and updates thusfar in June

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx NOT THE LIST)

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

--
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004