[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bone folder [shapes]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: bone folder [shapes]
- From: Bob Muens <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:19:56 EDT
- Message-id: <199706121435.HAA13088@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
No one has mentioned stainless steel folders.
I have one which is 8" long, 1" wide and 1/8" thick. It is pointed on
one end and rounded on the other. I use it most often when I am making
clamshell boxes. It is great for getting a sharp crease on the inside
of the box tray turn-ins.