Re: bone folders

People who have studied with Walter Hamady pick up his use of
> the term "folding bone"--if you hear someone use this term you can probably
> trace their (educational) lineage back to Wisconsin.

Guilty as charged- I have to make a conscious effort to say bone folder
(it isn't, after all, for folding bones) But it had never occurred that
it was from Walter that I picked this up!  Glad to see you're still in
WI, Tracy.  Greetings from Newfoundland!
Tara Bryan