[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bone folders
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: bone folders
- From: tara bryan <aae355@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:19:58 -0230
- Message-id: <199706121551.IAA21453@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: walking bird press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
People who have studied with Walter Hamady pick up his use of
> the term "folding bone"--if you hear someone use this term you can probably
> trace their (educational) lineage back to Wisconsin.
Guilty as charged- I have to make a conscious effort to say bone folder
(it isn't, after all, for folding bones) But it had never occurred that
it was from Walter that I picked this up! Glad to see you're still in
WI, Tracy. Greetings from Newfoundland!