[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Found Bone Poem
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Found Bone Poem
- From: tom <RENTRUSK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:04:54 MST
- Message-id: <199706121609.JAA21541@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
JUST A WARNING
To those of you considering
Shaping/sanding your bone:
Please be careful of the dust.
While serving my internship,
I was told to protect myself
By wearing a mask.