Re: Wayzgoose

There's a group of poets in Windsor, Ontario and Detroit who use the term
for peripatetic (or maybe itinerant) get-togethers of poets to read their
stuff to each other, including lots of college students and faculty.

I've always wondered if the appropriation (since I knew that it came from
printers' apprentices) is quite right, but I've never asked the
individual I know in that group why they chose the name.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman
     \/