paper

Dear List

A litho printer in Tucson is currently going out of business and I've come
across several hundred sheets of paper which I can make available to people
for a little over half the price of what it would cost from Daniel Smith,
plus shipping -- but I'd rather sell it in batches of 100 or more, but
perhaps 50 would be OK.

It's all Arches cover, in white or cream or buff. There are two sizes, 22 x
30, and 31 x 47. If anyone is interested please e-mail me directly at
chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx and we can make some kind of arrangement.

thanks,

charles alexander
still happily calling it "folding bone" with no compelling reason to change
that terminology
it may not be "for" folding bones, but it is a "bone" for "folding"
but I really don't want to pick a bone with anyone

chax press   ::   alexander writing/design/publishing
books by artists' hands   ::   web sites built with care and vision
handmade and trade editions of contemporary innovative writing
chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx   ::   http://personal.riverusers.com/~chax/