Re: web page

>Date:    Sat, 14 Jun 1997 20:48:54 -0400
>From:    Patricia Grass <PAGrass@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: web page
>
>My web page is now up but not totally finished. I would appreciate
>comments--constructive hopefully. There are photos of about half the current
>show of the instructors at the Oregon Book Arts Guild Focus Conference on the
>"About" page.

Patricia -- perhaps I missed something earlier, but could you please post
the URL of your web page? Thanks. I am also on a web design email list, and
these kinds of questions, asking for site critiques and suggestions, are
very common there. If you think you might be interested in that list, let
me know and I can tell you how to get information.

charles

chax press   ::   alexander writing/design/publishing
books by artists' hands   ::   web sites built with care and vision
handmade and trade editions of contemporary innovative writing
chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx   ::   http://personal.riverusers.com/~chax/