Re: Wayzgoose

Several Branches of the British Printing Society organise annual occasions referred to as Open Days. Printers gather to sell and buy type and equipment; they usually enjoy an auction of unwanted printing items (sometimes from the presses of deceased members); thoroughly enjoy a wealth of print-chat and have a good day.
I suggest that the Alembic Press Open Day, similarly, could also be considered a modern version of a Wayzgoose. It is an event I am determined to attend and enjoy.
        Tom Marshall
        Whitstable Kent UK