Re: Plantin-Moretus Press

Mr. Weimerskrch,
I wish I could hear the talk about the Plantin-Moretus Museum! Would you be
so kind as to inquire about purchasing a videotape in US format about the
museum? I saw one a few years ago that had been obtained in Belgium and it
was awkward to find the right equipment to play it to my students at Scripps
College. If you could give my name and address to the speaker about this, I
would be very grateful. The videotape was really excellent. In fact, if we
could buy such a tape, could he just send it to us with an invoice? Thank you
so much.
Kitty Maryatt
Scripps College Press
1030 Columbia Avenue