[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Art Conservatory in Miami
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Art Conservatory in Miami
- From: kirkhamb <kirkhamb@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:00:16 -0500
- Message-id: <199706172109.OAA20787@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi everyone - for those of you who remember me I have just moved to the
wonderful Caribbean Island of Dominica. It is situated between Guadeloupe
and Martinique. It is a beautiful tropical island whose temperature rarely
dips below 80 F even at night or rainy days. Coming from Canada I can
finally say - I'm warm...
There are lots of banana plants here and plan on experimenting as soon as I
receive my supplies.
But to my question... A few months ago I wrote concerning some lithograph
prints that were water damaged and some of the sheets were torn while trying
to separate them. I have gone through your reply's but now I am wondering
if anyone knows of any conservatory labs in Florida, preferably around the
Broward County area. I have friends who can deliver them and I would like
it to be as easily found as possible (Miami isn't out of the question - but
it's hell to get around - save BEACH area!).
Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to getting in on
the conversation again!
Dominica, West Indies
(formerly Hampton, New Brunswick Canada)