NEW ON COLOPHON PAGE

<bold>Colophon Page</bold> is pleased to announce the portfolios of
several fine contemporary book artists/publishers on its Gallery page
http://colophon.com/gallery/gallery.html.

There are new portfolios from:

<bold>Schifanoia/Firenze

Mimi Schaer/NYC

Foolscap Press/Santa Cruz,CA

Melville Press/Pacific Palisades,CA

Susanna Bergtold/Leonia,NJ

Editions Ruth Zilkha/Paris

</bold>All presentations are extensively illustrated<bold>

</bold>We are also pleased to announce our collaboration with
<bold>OnPaper</bold> (formerly Print Collector's Newsletter). Nancy
Princenthal's <italic>Book Beat </italic>is now a regular feature on
our Journal page.

And we now present the online version of Judith Hoffberg's
<bold>Umbrella</bold>.

While on the Journal page, look for ExLibris, devoted to
<bold>contemporary artists's multimedia</bold> (the artists' CDrom as
the next generation of artists' book)

Be certain not to miss, on the Gallery page, Maurizio Scudiero's richly
illustrated essay on the <bold>Italian Futurist Book.

</bold>Finally, on our Marketplace page, visit Jan van der Donk's new
catalogue of <bold>20th century avant-garde books</bold>. Designed by
Jan, it raises the bar for all online catalogues to come.

Thank you and best wishes,

James Wintner

Colophon Page

http://colophon.com  Colophon Page