Istanbul Marbler's Gathering

It has come to my attention that due to the confusion over the rumor about
the cancellation of the Marbler's gathering in Istanbul, due to the
cancellation of a calligraphy event held close to the same time, that some
people were quite upset with me.

  So once again, I apoligize to members of the list who were wrongly
disturbed by by this untrue rumor.

 I would like to take this oppurtunity for anyone on this who was able to
participate in the gathering to share with us their experiences.

Sincerely

Jake Benson