Apprenticeship details

Don & y'all:

Bisbee is very small and I track down an apartment or house for the incoming
apprentices. A real estate broker who handles rentals makes this pretty
easy. My brochure states the exact duties and I go over it with the
applicant on the phone before they decide definitely to commit to the
apprenticeship.

Yes I'll be at the Miniature Book Society Conclave August 30 - Sept 1
(that's in Bethlehem PA, folks, just in case you'd like to join us! See our
website at:
http://www.mbs.org) I'm sure I'll see you there, Don.

Chao,

Pat