Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:49:18 -0700
From: Nancy Faulstick <crayola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Liquitex mediums

Dear Karen,

LIQUITEX acrylic mediums and gels are considered archival quality with no
appreciable color change after the equivalent of 100 years of indoor
museum exposure.  Our products, however, are not polyvinyl-acetate and
are not reversible.

I would suggest contacting a company that specializes in archival book
materials, such as the Gaylord Company.

Thank you for your interest in Binney & Smith and Liquitex products.

BINNEY & SMITH INC.

Nancy G. Faulstick
Sr. Consumer Affairs Representative

-respectfully submitted for your consideration
Karen from Atlanta