Printing Open Day (in U.K.)

The Alembic Press welcomes you to visit our Open Day on Saturday 5th July,
10am to 6pm, at Hyde Farm House, Marcham, Oxfordshire.  Our collection of
(letterpress) printing presses, and typecasters, will be on view and in
action, and our books, posters, etc will be on show for inspection, comment,
etc.  There will also be a Boot Sale of type, printing equipment, or indeed
anything that visiting printers care to bring to sell (or buy!).  By
tradition, you are invited to picnic in the garden whilst discussing matters
of printing and other book arts.

We are 2 miles west from the A34 Abingdon/Marcham junction, and only 8 miles
south of Oxford.  Phone 01865 391391, or e-mail AlembicPrs@xxxxxxx, if
needing travel directions.

David and Claire Bolton
The Alembic Press, Hyde Farm House, Marcham, Nr Abingdon, Oxon OX13 6NX
AlembicPrs@xxxxxxx                        http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/