Miniature Books

Looking through "Notes & Queries" for other reasons I came across thi=
reference to bookbinders in Connecticut.   (There was a "thread" on m=
iniature
books a few months back if I remember correctly).   Unfortunately I d=
o not have
the other volume references for the 5th Series, only volume vii.  =
=20

To avoid problems of file attachments the extract from the text is gi=
ven below
in unformatted text.

  =20
 Extract from:
 NOTES & QUERIES,  5th Ser., vii, Mar 31st, 1877, p.253
       =20
THE SMALLEST BOOKS IN THE WORLD (5th S., vi., pp 265, 316, 378, 524; =
vii.,
pp.79, 118.)  =97 In addition to those already given, I have =93The R=
osebud=94, a
song book, no date, probably published thirty years ago, size 3 in. b=
y 2 in.,
and The Psalms of David, in metre, Edinburgh, 1825, size 3 in by 1 7/=
8 in.=20
 JOHN CRAGGS. =20
 Gateshead
       =20
A firm of bookbinders in Hartford, Conn., have just bound the smalles=
t book
ever covered in full Turkey morocco.    It is an English almanac,  an=
d measures
tbree-quarters of an inch long by half an inch wide.   It is bound in=
 purple,
with gold embroidered work and gilt edges. =20
  J. BRANDER MATTHEWS.=20
  Lotos Club, New York.=20
=20
I wonder what happened to such a "volume"?      =20
       =20
Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England