Artist Book Dealers

I am going to be in NYC to take 2 workshops at CBA July 22-26, and I'll
be in Washington D.C. and Philadelphia as well. I know about Granary
Books and Printed Matter, and wonder if there are other dealers in
the area who concentrate on artists books? Is there any list aside from
the antiquarian book dealers?  Has anything replaced the WPA Bookshop in
Washington? I saw that someone had inquired about WPA recently, but
missed the response, if there was any.
Perhaps there is a directory I'm not aware of?
Thanks for any information.
Tara