[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Kingsley stamping machine
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Kingsley stamping machine
- From: "J. Poutasse" <jptasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:54:44 -0400
- Message-id: <199706241607.JAA19362@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a Kingsley stamping machine and lots of xtra parts for sale. The
machine is in good working order and can either be air operated or hand
operated. (I don't have an air pump for it.) It has an adapter to hold
stamping foils and several beds, attatchments, and type holders. Kingsley is
still in business and sells fonts etc. for the machine. This is a small
machine but would be great for someone starting out or someone who doesn't
do titles, etc. with tons of lines.
Please email to "jptasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" if interested.