[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Chicago
- From: Barbara Lazarus Metz <b-lazarmetz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:26:30 -0600
- Message-id: <199706250227.TAA19142@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Can anyone give me Saturday hours for the Chicago Paper & Book Arts
>Center? I expect to be there late in August.
The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts is usually closed
the month of August. It opens again right after labor day. You can call
the center at 312/431-8612.
The exhibit, Extremely Small Books, a show of miniture books from
collectors and book artists opens Friday June 27 with a reception from 5 -
7 pm. It will run until August 1. Normal hours are Monday thru Friday 10
- 5. Hope you and anyone else interested can come by.
Barbara Lazarus Metz, Summer Program Director.
Barbara Lazarus Metz