Re: Chicago

>Can anyone give me Saturday hours for the Chicago Paper & Book Arts
>Center? I expect to be there late in August.

Judith:

The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts is usually closed
the month of August.  It opens again right after labor day.  You can call
the center at 312/431-8612.

The exhibit, Extremely Small Books, a show of miniture books from
collectors and book artists opens Friday June 27 with a reception from 5 -
7 pm.  It will run until August 1. Normal hours are Monday thru Friday   10
- 5. Hope you and anyone else interested can come by.

Barbara Lazarus Metz, Summer Program Director.

--
Barbara Lazarus Metz

b-lazarmetz@xxxxxxx