[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Artist Book Dealers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Artist Book Dealers
- From: Richard Minsky <minsky@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:54:21 -0400
- Message-id: <199706251354.GAA18333@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tony Zwicker is an outstanding "private" dealer, exceptionally knowledgeable about who's who in book arts and artist books. Her scope is not limited to unique works. The address quoted on the list is not a gallery or shop-- she conducts her trade by appointment.
>Artists Book Yearbook 1996-97 has a section "Shops, Galleries and Dealers, USA
>and Overseas." Besides Granary and Printed Matter, for NYC there is only:
>15 Gramercy Park
>The listing notes: Dealer in one-of-a-kind A/Bs.