Re: Artists Book Yearbook

--- You wrote:
<<Artists Book Yearbook 1996-97 has a section "Shops, Galleries and Dealers,
USA and Overseas." >>

I would love to have more information about this yearbook. Where can I get
it, how much is it, have there been others before it (how many)? Thank you
for your help.
--- end of quoted material ---

TITLE      Artist's book yearbook
 IMPRINT    Stanmore [England] : Magpie Press, 1995-
 DESCRIPT   v. : ill. ; 30 cm
 DESCRIPT   Annual
 DESCRIPT   1994-95-
 NOTE       Funded by: Arts Council of England
 SUBJECT    Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Periodicals
 SUBJECT    Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Bibliography -- Periodicals
 SUBJECT    Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Directories

Two have been published so far--even though the title is "yearbook," it seems
to come out every two years:

1994/95
1996-97

I'm sure you could order through Granary Books in NYC.

Barbara E. Reed       Art Librarian       Sherman Art Library
Dartmouth College  6033 Carpenter Hall  Hanover NH 03755-3570
barbara.e.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    603-646-3831   646-1218 (fax)