[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Printing presses (fwd)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Printing presses (fwd)
- From: Phil Weimerskirch <PHILWH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:14:10 -0400
- Message-id: <199707072220.PAA29478@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It's the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne, Vermont, just south of Burlington.
The Mystic Seaport Museum in Mystic, CT, also has a printing shop. Phil
Weimerskirch, Providence Public Library <PHILWH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> P.S.
-- There is also one in the New Canaan Historical Society in New Canaan,