Reply facility

Fellow Subscribers,

If I use `REPLY' (with automatic addressing) my `TO' address shows
"The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting"
the same as appears on the messages I receive generally via the list.

When my message is sent to me (as a subscriber) from the listserv,
I get five of them!
Four from the above `TO' and one via the correct listserv address!

Other members of the list seem to manage to send only one message,
or do you get five messages from your one output?

How come I am so lucky?  How many of these will appear?

        Tom Marshall Whitstable Kent GB
             tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx