Fidelity Bonds for Freelance Editors

Anybody out there ever deal with fidelity bonds for freelance
editors whom deal with the assets of publishers and authors?

           David Okey Cummings, M.S.A., M.C.A., A.B.D., C.P.A.
           Part Time College Teacher
CONTINGENCY-FEE EDITOR & INDEXER
           Nonfiction, Fiction Script, Book Reviewer
           111 Oakdale Drive
           Palatka, Fla. 32177
           comyn@xxxxxxxx
           1-904-325-2847

     I am a contingency-fee editor and indexer. I have written an
efficient computer program for fiction and nonfiction and script
editors, which I use to edit and index. I contract for a
percentage of the cash flows to the author and to share in the
authorship. I am only paid IF my work is marketable.

David Cummings, M.S.A., M.C.A., A.B.D., C.P.A.
     CONTINGENCY-FEE EDITOR & INDEXER