[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Use of the Epson Stylus Color 800 printer
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Use of the Epson Stylus Color 800 printer
- From: Wayne Batcheler <webatcheler@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:26:32 EDT
- Message-id: <199707181832.LAA14246@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The following was received from the New-List list, and may be of interest
to some on this list. I have no connection with Epson.
--------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: Mitchell Leben <mitch@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NEW: epson800 - Use of the Epson Stylus Color 800 printer
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:58:37 -0500
epson800 on majordomo@xxxxxxxxx
A new mailing list has been created specifically for discussion about the
Epson Stylus Color 800 inkjet printer. The list is for Epson 800 owners
who want to get the most from their printers.
Appropriate discussions include but are not limited to:
Hardware: The printer itself, cables, network interface.
Software: Printer drivers, printing from applications, file setup.
Media: Ink cartridges, paper stocks.
Images: Image quality, DPI (!), file types.
To subscribe to Epson800 Send a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx with
in the message. No subject is required.
Use this information at your own risk. For more information and
send E-mail to LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the command INFO
NEW-LIST in the body. URL:
--------- End forwarded message ----------