Re: Letterpress discussion list

At 11:26 PM 7/17/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Do any subscribers to this list know whether the letterpress
>discussion list (Letpress) is still functioning?
>I last heard from it over a week ago, and I cannot raise its host
>computer.
>-Stephen E. Hirschberg
>hirschbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We're still here!  Must be your end.  The Letpress archive is also up and
running.

Regards,

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors