[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
C & P roller ?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: C & P roller ?
- From: Inge Bruggeman <ct02brug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:59:55 -0700
- Message-id: <199707211800.LAA17722@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am about to purchase new rollers for my old series 8 x 12 Chandler &
Price and am looking for opinions on accurate and inexpensive places to
get rollers, I need new cores as well. I have the address of NA Graphics,
but they are usually the most expensive. I haven't had much luck with
Ideal Roller in Los Angeles (not accurate) and I have used Brown
Regrinding in Minnesota. Does anyone know what happend to Frontier Design
and Ohio Roller? I have telephone numbers for them, but they aren't
working, either old/moved or out of business?
I would appreciate the info.