[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fine leather for binding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fine leather for binding
- From: Rick Cavasin <cav@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:38:19 -0400
- Message-id: <199707212100.OAA18606@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: Joe Freilich <Joe1gem@xxxxxxx>
> I am looking for a source of fine bookbinding leather, especailly high
>quality vellum and morocco, and marbled papers. Would appreciate any source
>information from the list members.
I'm responding to the whole list because others may be interested.
I make and sell Parchment/Vellum for bookbinding, calligraphy/illumination, etc.
For more information, you can check my web site:
or email me: cav@xxxxxxxx
Cheers, Rick Cavasin