Re: Sturdy Board Needed

We are preparing for a major conference and our sign maker is looking for a
stiff board which will stand up by itself, take ink well, and inexpensive
because of quantities needed.  Acid free would be nice but probably cost
prohibitive.  I was thinking of matboard but this could get rather
expensive.  The size needed is 3 x 5 or 4 x 6.  Can anyone provide a lead?

Thanks in advance.  Angee
Angee Cobb
Moscow PA
angco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx