Videos on Artists Books or Bookbinding

Anyone know of any quality productions which would fit the bill. Please
respond directly to the poster as well as the list as this will very likely
be of interest to more than a handful on the list.

Peter

>Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 18:44:00 +0000
>From: "Timothy A. Motz" <tamotz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Videos on Artists Books or Bookbinding
>
>I arrived at your site through links on several homepages.  I am in
>charge of Educational Media at the Toledo Museum of Art and am
>attempting to locate videos on the topics of artists books and
>contemporary bookbinding to accompany a series of exhibitions organized
>by our Graphic Arts curator.  Would you know or would suscribers to your
>listserve know of such videos?  We could rent or buy, as long as we
>would be allowed to run the video continuously.
>
>Many thanks

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244