[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: gold embossing
- From: Mark K Malmros <fenimore@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:04:26 -0400
- Message-id: <199707291502.IAA12150@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Has anyone a method for gold embossing / entitling covers using the good
In lieu of limited, expensive lettering stamps... I have worked out a very
satisfactory way of gold lettering covers using the full typographic
flexibility of scalable fonts and font styles.
If you are interested and would swamp methods and experience, drop me an
email with "lettering" in the subject and I'll have my Eudora send back my
little dissertation on gold lettering covers...
Washington Crossing PA