[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gold embossing
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: gold embossing
- From: sumner zacks <szacks@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 06:03:26 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199707291502.LAA17024@hoh.mbl.edu>
- Message-id: <199707301002.DAA38162@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Has anyone a method for gold embossing / entitling covers using the good
>In lieu of limited, expensive lettering stamps... I have worked out a very
>satisfactory way of gold lettering covers using the full typographic
>flexibility of scalable fonts and font styles.
>If you are interested and would swamp methods and experience, drop me an
>email with "lettering" in the subject and I'll have my Eudora send back my
>little dissertation on gold lettering covers...
>Washington Crossing PA
Hi Mark :
Sounds interesting.Please let me have an email copy.I have
experimented with making book titles on my Mac.