[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gold embossing
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: gold embossing
- From: Barbara Holl <bholl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:53:05 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199707301001.DAA00435@smtp1.nwnexus.com>
- Message-id: <199707301453.HAA37110@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I put foiled metallics to my rubber stamping. I run my verses through the
laser printer and apply foil with a Colorizer from Paper Direct. If you
want to have a catalog or order call 1-800-272-7377. The Colorizer costs
$34.95 and works on any paper that has been printed with a toner. This
includes copy machines.
On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, sumner zacks wrote:
> >Has anyone a method for gold embossing / entitling covers using the good
> >old computer?
> >In lieu of limited, expensive lettering stamps... I have worked out a very
> >satisfactory way of gold lettering covers using the full typographic
> >flexibility of scalable fonts and font styles.
> >If you are interested and would swamp methods and experience, drop me an
> >email with "lettering" in the subject and I'll have my Eudora send back my
> >little dissertation on gold lettering covers...
> >Mark Malmros
> >Washington Crossing PA
> Hi Mark :
> Sounds interesting.Please let me have an email copy.I have
> experimented with making book titles on my Mac.