[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Workshops in August-north east?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Workshops in August-north east?
- From: Kim Nickens <nickinpa@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:18:05 -0400
- Message-id: <199707302141.OAA35446@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There is a one day workshop in Philadelphia on Saturday, August 23rd =
conducted by Carol Barton in association with the Art and Architecture =
exhibit curated by Karen Schiff at the Philadelphia Art Alliance.
The Miniature Book Society fair will be held Labor Day weekend in =
Bethlehem Pa. Ed Hutchins will be doing a workshop there and I believe =
that there are other workshops that weekend as well.
From: Kevin & Paula Ziegenhagen Slick[SMTP:Zslick@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 1997 8:49 AM
Subject: Workshops in August-north east?
I'm looking for any info on book making workshops in the
Phila./NYC/Washington/Balt. range for the month of August...any tips?
please email me directly - thanks, Paula Ziegenhagen Slick =