[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Decorating pages?????
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Decorating pages?????
- From: Darryl Baird <rosebud@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:50:16 -0600
- Message-id: <199708021541.IAA17178@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: http://www.why.net/users/rosebud/
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'll print out the quotes using my laserjet
> Does anyone have any ideas for the pages themselves? From
> what I've gathered, parchment would be about the best paper
> for this (i. e., the most elegant and durable) -- if anyone
> thinks otherwise, please let me know.
Make certain the parchment will feed through your printer; if it has a
straight-feed versus a looped-feed...use it. If the parchment doesn't
feed, you could transfer the laser prints to parchment. They would have
to be flipped horizontally in the printer (easy on a Mac) so they would
You could use foil tranfers on the paper for another affect.
I'd certainly consider handwritten text as an option, too.