Frankfort Fair

Subject: Re:       Re: Frankfurt Book Fair

Printed Matter, the NYC artists book store used to have a presence at
Franfurt Bk. Fair, I myself am thinking of sending  my most recent book-a pop
up Black Holes- but first I will speak to Max ( at Printed Matter) I don't
thinkl they have the money to be there this year, and then E-mail to
leint@xxxxxxxx - the stateside number for International Titles/Harry Smith
and ask  them if they can represent (in a knowledgewable way) an artists
book. Louise Neaderland