Re: Decorating pages?????

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997 09:07:09 -0700 Reed C Bowman
<rcbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes: ... parchment ...

Thank you very much. But do you just mean real parchment or
the parchment sold by places like Paper Direct that I thought
were intended for laserjet printers?

I have several hundred pages and many of the quotes are
several paragraphs long. That's why handwritten would be so
difficult. So I thought I'd print them with a calligraphy
font (not as nice, but should still be nice).

                                          Julie