Re: Decorating pages?????

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:32:22 -0400 "Christopher T. Ray"
<CROCUSDES@xxxxxxx> writes thanking Sam Lanham for his priceless
information.

I fully agree. I can't tell you how deeply I appreciate that information
I hadn't seen anywhere else and which will prove invaluable.

This mail list is the best ever. When you've done your background
research and post a serious question, the help you receive is just
extraordinary. I can't thank you people enough.

                                                            Julie