Syracuse Antiquarian Book Fair 8/9/97

An FYI for anyone in the Central NY region who might be interested.

ANTIQUARIAN BOOK FAIR TO BE HELD IN AUGUST

The third Syracuse Antiquarian Book Fair will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 9, 1997, in Bird Library, Waverly Avenue, on the campus of Syracuse University. The site offers convenient access to I-81 and I-90 as well as convenient parking. Some 35 book dealers from throughout the Northeast will sell rare books, manuscripts, prints, maps, autographs, photographs, and ephemera. Admission is $2.50 per person. The event is sponsored by Syracuse University Library Associates, and all proceeds will support the Syracuse University Library.

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx