[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FINE BINDING EXHIBITION ONLINE
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: FINE BINDING EXHIBITION ONLINE
- From: vosberg <kirkhamb@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:55:36 -0500
- Message-id: <199708071855.LAA26790@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The website for this exhibition is wonderful. Really enjoyed browsing
through and the short descriptions gave just enough information so that it
wasn't too time consuming, yet let us know what materials were used, etc.
If you can, take some time and look through!
> Arte y diseno en el libro
> M a e s t r o s e n c u a d e r n a d o r e s
> 1920 - 1970
>The address is: http://colophon.com/gallery/afeda/maestros