[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Japanese stab binding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Japanese stab binding
- From: Lidia Varesco <lsv1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:25:32 -0400
- Message-id: <199708120126.SAA11264@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I have several spools of dyed, waxed linen thread that I got at a bead store
>that has since gone out of business. Bead stores might be a good source to try.
I have also bought waxed linen thread at bead/craft stores. The only colors
I've been able to find though are white, black, and brown. It works very
well for stab binding, but the white gets dirty easily.
Lidia in Chicago