[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Copiers
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:15:45 -0700
- Message-id: <199708141418.HAA19170@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:58:24 -0400 Louise Neaderland <Isca4art2B@xxxxxxx>
> There is no evidence that the ink (not ink really-toner) will fade over
> > time and, of course, the ink is never wet, so you can't let it dry.
The > offset problem is more serious and depends in large part on the
paper > you use and how tightly compacted the closed book is.
Do you mean that you do have this problem with a Hewlitt Packard laserjet
Thankyou so much.