Re: the paper list

stiffe wrote:

> I am a papermaker and bookbinder from Melbourne Australia and have enjoyed
> being on this list but would also like to get on the paper list.I have
> tried twice to subscribe to the paper mail list and have not been
> successful. Any hints anyone?

   There is something broken with the paper-l list. I recently changed
addresses and was subscribed to the paper-l list, but could neither get
it to unsub at my old address, nor resub at the new. And, yes, I do know
how to do it, in fact run two mail-list myself, but even sending to the
paper "request" address -- which is supposed to get it into human hands,
doesn't seem to work. Or maybe the keeper is on summer vacation ???

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxx
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the