[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Clamshell Box

 I'm making a clamshell box with an extra binder board on the top and
bottom so it has a cover with a lip or edge. Is there a name for that? Is
it a "lipped clamshell design"? Anyway, do I need to attach my bookcloth
to the inside of the cover and the outside of the clamshell or can I glue
board to board? What will look most finished, be strongest and less prone
to warpage? Thanks in advance.

David Kern

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]