Re: your mail

are you sure this is correct?
i tried and it wouldnt work

i dont think that typing my name is correct
it should be the name of the list i want to subcribe to

so please what is the name of this paper list?

thank you
valobra

On Wed, 13 Aug
1997, vosberg
wrote:

> try the following:
>
> listserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> then type - subscribe
> then type - your name
>
> all on one line line.
>
> good luck
>
> Colette Vosberg
>
> >I am a papermaker and bookbinder from Melbourne Australia and have enjoyed
> >being on this list but would also like to get on the paper list.I have
> >tried twice to subscribe to the paper mail list and have not been
> >successful. Any hints anyone?
> >

> Colette Johnson-Vosberg

            / )|          Juliann Wasisco            |( \
           / / |         valobra@xxxxxxxxxx          | \ \
         _( (_ |   http://www.xroads.com/~valobra    | _) )_